What Problems Does Invisalign Fix?
Millions of Americans deal with crooked teeth and improper bites each year. These dental issues aren’t just unsightly; they can lead to dental health complications if left unaddressed. Invisalign technology is advanced enough to correct virtually any kind of malocclusion or tooth misalignment.
- Gaps: Gaps can leave your teeth vulnerable to decay and your gums vulnerable to infection. Invisalign can easily bring teeth together and close considerable gaps.
- Crowding: Crowding occurs when the teeth grow too close together and displace each other. Crowding makes it difficult to floss and brush properly and can increase one’s risk of gum disease or tooth decay.
- Improper Bite: The misalignment of teeth can lead to an improper bite, which can in turn cause a number of jaw complications. Common bite problems include an overbite, underbite, and crossbite. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder is one condition associated with bite issues.
Invisalign Services in Manhattan
When most people think of orthodontics, they imagine unsightly and painful metal braces. However, recent advances in dental care allow patients to straighten their teeth without metal wires and brackets. If you’re looking for a discreet teeth straightening option, you should strongly consider Invisalign. Invisalign technology uses clear plastic aligner trays to slowly move your teeth into their correct positions. Here at DentAlign NYC, we are proud to provide our New York City patients with Invisalign treatment at highly affordable rates. Our resident Invisalign specialist, Dr. Kenn Kakosian, DDS, has successfully helped thousands of patients of all ages achieve the smiles of their dreams with comfortable, virtually-invisible Invisalign clear braces. On this page, our orthodontic team has put together a guide to the many benefits of Invisalign. Read on to learn more, and contact us directly at 212-661-9777 to schedule an appointment at our Manhattan, NYC orthodontic office today!
The Benefits of Invisalign
Though many people recognize the aesthetic and medical drawbacks that can come with an un-straightened smile, many still have been unconvinced to pursue orthodontic treatment due to the many drawbacks that come with traditional braces. After all, who wants uncomfortable and unsightly metal braces? Now, you don’t have to settle for metal braces when straightening your teeth. Invisalign can straighten almost any set of teeth in a matter of months. Here are just a few benefits you can expect when straightening your teeth with Invisalign.
- Discreet Straightening: Thanks to Invisalign’s clear plastic trays, no one will know that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment unless you tell them. Since the trays are removable, you can clean your teeth and eat as you normally would.
- Boosted Confidence: Frequent smiling is an important indicator of confidence. Invisalign can give you a straight, good-looking smile that you aren’t afraid to show off. This can drastically improve others’ perceptions of you.
- Improved Oral Health: If a malocclusion is making it difficult for you to clean your teeth or chew your food properly, it’s only a matter of time before you start noticing considerable health problems. A straight set of teeth is important for your appearance and your overall wellbeing.
Experienced Invisalign Treatment in Manhattan, NYC
Millions of people have successfully straightened their teeth with Invisalign. Why shouldn’t you be one of them? If you’re looking for a Manhattan cosmetic dentist who is in the top 1% to provide Invisalign braces and an Invisalign Diamond Plus provider, contact our orthodontic team here at NYC DentAlign today! Our resident Invisalign specialist, Dr. Kakosian, has been practicing dentistry for more than 30 years and has helped thousands of patients achieve the smiles of their dreams using Invisalign clear braces. Together with our friendly and highly-trained team of orthodontic assistants, Dr. Kakosian can help bring you the smile you’ve always wanted with comfortable, removable, and virtually-invisible Invisalign braces.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of Invisalign braces here at NYC DentAlign? Contact our Manhattan, NYC orthodontic office at 212-661-9777 today!