Dental Services in New York City
Having a good-looking smile is important for making a great first impression. If you’re unhappy with your teeth for any reason, you should do something about it. You’ll be amazed to learn what cosmetic dentists can do these days, even beyond just cleaning — particularly NYC Dent-Align of New York City. Dr. Kakosian has more than 30 years of experience in dentistry, and will gladly help you achieve the smile you’re looking for. Schedule an appointment at our Chrysler Building office, and we’ll help you explore your teeth alignment options.
Types of Dental Damage
There are many reasons why one might look into cosmetic dentistry. If your teeth are stained after years of drinking coffee and soda, you might consider professional teeth whitening. If you have cracked, chipped, misshapen, or otherwise unsightly teeth, you should learn more about dental veneers, dental implants or crowns. Tooth repair should be considered if any of these conditions persist, as your teeth are vital to good health. No matter the cause of your tooth damage, there’s bound to be a cosmetic dentistry service that can improve your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
There are many cosmetic dentistry services to consider, and some dental issues can be addressed a few different ways. If you’re unsure of how to go about your dental problem, let NYC Dent-Align provide some suggestions.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are wafer-thin but very strong porcelain shells that are attached the fronts of damaged or unsightly teeth. Though veneers don’t technically resolve dental problems, they can protect your teeth from further damage while improving your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: The frequent consumption of coffee, pasta sauce, red wine, and other items can cause your teeth to become stained over time. To restore your smile’s brightness, you might consider asking your cosmetic dentist about Zoom! in-office and take-home teeth whitening.
- Crowns: A damaged tooth can be painful and unsightly. A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that fits directly over an existing tooth, protecting it from further damage. Ceramic crowns are very durable, and can be made to match your other teeth.
- Bridges: Missing teeth are conspicuous and can cause a wide range of dental complications. If you’d rather not have a dental implant or partial denture, you might consider a dental bridge. A bridge is a false tooth that is anchored by two dental crowns on either side.
We also offer other dental services including:
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Cleaning
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Endodontic & Periodontal Treatment
- Root Canals
- Dental Extractions
- Dental Bonding
- Porcelain inlays and onlays
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry, let NYC Dent-Align answer them. Our Manhattan orthodontist is proud to provide a number of restorative dentistry services. Call (212) 661-9777 to get one step closer to the perfect new smile makeovers.