Invisalign Braces in New York
New York City’s Top 1% Provider for Invisalign Clear Braces!
Do you need braces or retainers but do not want embarrassing traditional metal brackets and wires? While metal braces were the only option to straighten teeth in the past, new Invisalign technology now allows dentists to help patients with teeth straightening and bite alignment issues all while maximizing comfort and minimizing visibility. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign clear braces use clear aligners that are completely removable and virtually invisible for increased comfort and discreetness at all hours of the day. Plus, Invisalign has been shown to work just as effectively as traditional braces when administered by an experienced by trained and certified orthodontist. At DentAlign NYC, our resident Invisalign specialist, Dr. Kenn Kakosian, DDS, has helped hundreds of patients achieve happy, healthy, and beautiful smiles through the Invisalign clear braces. Read on to learn more about the many benefits of Invisalign, and schedule your appointment with our Manhattan, NYC orthodontic tea by giving us a call at (212) 661-9777 today!
Straighten Your Teeth Using Invisalign
Straight teeth and an aligned bite are not only cosmetically important — they’re also vital to overall dental health. Crooked teeth are more likely to wear down at a rapid rate, and a misaligned bite can cause major problems for the jaw and mouth if not dealt with in a timely manner. Historically, these issues were remedied using complicated headgear or unsightly and uncomfortable traditional braces. Thankfully, with today’s new dental technology, there is an alternative: Invisalign clear braces. Unlike traditional braces, which are made partly of metal and cemented onto the front of teeth, Invisalign braces are fully-removable aligners that over the teeth like a mouth guard, moving the teeth slowly and inconspicuously into their proper positions. Invisalign are not only more comfortable, more convenient and much less noticeable than traditional braces — they’re also just as effective. Below, our orthodontic team here at DentAlign NYC has compiled a few helpful links to give you more information on Invisalign braces.
- The Invisalign Process: When you visit our New York City Invisalign treatment center here at DentAlign NYC, you can learn if Invisalign is right for you, and if so, how long your Invisalign treatment will take. Once all questions are answered, our dental team will create a 3D image of your teeth. Within about two weeks, you will receive customized Invisalign teeth aligners. After a handful of checkups and switching out teeth aligners every few weeks, you will have a brilliant new smile. It’s really that simple.
- Questions to Ask: Do you have questions about Invisalign braces? No matter if it is you or your child receiving Invisalign, we are more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding the procedure. We encourage our patients to ask questions so they will feel confident in the process.
- Discount Invisalign: If you’re looking for a great deal on Invisalign treatment in NYC, then check out our super competitive Promotional rate! We also offer 0% financing options if you do not wish to pay for the total cost up-front.
Invisalign Clear Braces at DentAlign, NYC
Here at DentAlign, NYC, we are committed to providing our patients with exceptional dental care at affordable rates. When it comes to Invisalign braces, there simply is no better choice for your teeth. Dr. Kakosian has more than three decades of experience in orthodontic services and is one of New York City’s top 1% of Invisalign specialists as a Diamond Plus provider for patients of all ages. If you are looking for teeth straightening options in New York City, don’t wait — contact DentAlign NYC to schedule a orthodontic services consultation by dialing (212) 661-9777 today! We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
Why choose us?
- Over 30 years of experience
- Complementary consultation
- Invisalign Diamond Plus provider
- Located in the historic Chrysler Building
- Invisalign Provider for over 15 years